Recently Aula Polska and Microsoft have joint forces to provide startups with support in scaling their business. Starting May 2019 we’ll organize meetings for ready-to-scale startups, which want to reach new costumers worldwide.
During the meetings every startup will be able to present their project and our experts will discuss with you possible ways of cooperation and scaling.
So how can we help you? If you are looking for a way to scale your startup, reach new clients or enter new markets, talk to us!
Microsoft offers access to technology and joint sales engagements with startups. Startups are an indisputable innovation engine, and Microsoft is partnering with founders and investors to help propel their growth.
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for B2B startups at growth stage, which offer an innovative, technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation.
HOW MICROSOFT HELPS STARTUPS SUCCEED AND GROW?
We Partner in Business – we accelerate growth by connecting startups with partners and customers
• Customer Access – Microsoft is uniquely qualified to co-sell with startups
• Microsoft has over 40 000 sellers, distribution channels, and hundreds of thousands of partners
• By plugging startups into our sales engine, we can connect them directly to customers. We Partner in Technology – we offer expert advice, architecture guidance, product recommendations
• Training and upskilling
• Face to face sessions with cloud architects
• Onboarding advice and technology guidance
THE VALUE OF PARTNERING WITH MICROSOFT
We extend Microsoft assets to drive our joint success:
• Worldwide Scale – Global support to help you enter new markets
• Customer Relationships – Long standing relationships as trusted advisors
• Technical Expertise – Leading cloud platform customer conversations
• Largest Sales Team – Global sellers with incentives to sell with you
• Partner Ecosystem – The broadest partner ecosystem
MEET US AT INFOSHARE!
Have questions? Join our first meeting on March 8th at Infoshare!
You’ll be able to drink refreshing beer, network with us and discuss possible cooperation!
Date: March 8th Time: 1PM – 3 PM
Infoshare’s networking zone (*add details*)
See You at Infoshare!